With every season I like to switch up my makeup and here are the new products that I’ve been loving and using every time I do my makeup:
1. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation — It’s an oil free foundation that is medium to full coverage. I do get oily mainly on my forehead and around my nose, but the other areas of my face I would say is more normal/dry and this foundation works great for me! I love that it is build-able because that way you are still able to have a more natural look. Also Too Faced is a cruelty-free/vegan brand which I LOVE!
2. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer — This is a highly raved about product and now I see why! It’s full coverage, but not heavy feeling. It does not crease and it has a flawless matte looking finish. It is easy to blend and lasts! With the many shades they offer, you could even use this product as a contour. Find this product on their website or exclusively in store at any Ulta Beauty.
3. Morphe Continuous Setting Mist — I am OBSESSED with the way this product sprays! This will not only help your makeup stay on throughout the day, but it will also help you not look all caked up — and that I LOVE! Use it to intensify any eye shadow or highlighter and dampen your beauty sponge. AND it’s sooooo afforable! Great product!
4. Morphe 8H Hi-Fi Sculpt & Shimmer — Another Morphe product? YES! All the rage is real! I love how pigmented, smooth and buttery this product is. A little really goes a long way! I love how they offer a different tone of bronzers and highlights. Morphe, keep killing it!
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette — Why have I not been using these eyeshadows before?? They are so pigmented and so buttery, making them so easy to blend. Love the neutrals in this palette, perfect for anyone! Also includes a nice mix of shimmery shades. Such a great palette!
If you try any of these products out, let me know how you like them! And if you have any good recommendations let me know! I love trying out new makeup products!