It’s so easy to fall into the routine of things and forget to make time to do things that you enjoy. Life is so short so why not spend it doing the things that you love! Here are some of the things that make me happy:
1. Home Decorating — There is just something about decorating that makes me feel so happy! Something as simple as getting a new candle just gets me so excited.
2. Coffee Table Books — Although I would much rather listen to audio books nowadays, I still love the feel of flipping through the pages of a good book. I obsess over cook books, styling books, and photography books!
3. My baby bear! — I love my dog so much! She is the cutest thing and I don’t know what I would do without her honestly!
4. Plants — Now I am not much of a fan of being outside (I really hate cockroaches and lizards and centipedes! Ahh, I’m getting all paranoid just thinking about them lol) BUT I’m a new plant mom and I looooove my plants.
5. Photography — I am no professional when it comes to taking photos, but I’ve become quite obsessed with Instagram. I just find it so fun styling a look, taking photos and editing them. I’ve always loved creating things and the whole process is just so cool!
6. Exploring — Me and my hubby love traveling to new places. We don’t get to travel as much as we would like, but dreaming about these places is all part of what makes exploring so exciting.
7. Watching old favorites — I love when I am scrolling for something to watch on Netflix and come across an old favorite! Just watched Princess Diaries today for the millionth time in my life haha..
8. Thrifting — This is something that me and my husband love doing together on the weekends. We don’t always walk away with something, but finding a piece of treasure is pretty cool and really exciting!
9. Notebooks — Don’t know what it is but I can never pass on a cute notebook! There’s just something about writing with a pen and paper!
10. Cooking — I’m not the best, but I try! I just love the whole process of buying ingredients and creating something at home.